Monday, May 20, 2019

God Supplies (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father, 

I come to You in the strength-giving name of our Lord Jesus Christ, thanking You that You provide me with everything I need to defend against the strategies of the enemy. Thanking You for always being here with me but also that You have equipped me with the necessary armor to stand up against all the powers of darkness existing in this world. You are the God of Provision and of Prevision supplying everything before we could possibly need it and supplying it in abundance. Thank You for Your love, for Your mercy, for Your kindness, for Your Word, and for everything You are in my life. You are the King of Glory, Mighty in Battle, and my Father and Friend. There is no reason to fret, no reason to hesitate, no reason to fear or even question. I know I can trust in You. I thank You that miracles are going to manifest before me, glorifying You so that the lost shall come to repentance. Father God, I pray that any sickness or disease that may be attempting to form against Your children that it be halted in the Mighty Name of Jesus. I pray for supernatural debt cancelation and deliverance from substances. The price has been paid for salvation, and all plot, schemes, and tactics of this world must bow to the Name of Jesus. So I boldly proclaim that this day all the persecution will be diverted and peace will lay on this spring day and that Your Mighty hand will move to protect the faithful servants that put themselves in harm's way to lead the lost sheep back to You. Thank You that You have heard me and know that we pray this prayer together in faith, each one of us in total agreement. In Jesus' perfect, marvelous, miracle-working name.
~ Amen 

Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...