Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Jesus is the Solution (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the comforting name of Your Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, and Savior. Father God, You are a revealer of the things that we need to know and a provider of the things we need to have. You are our Righteousness, You are our All-Sufficiency, You are always right here with us leading and guiding us. You heal us spiritually, emotionally, and physically, You are Jehovah-Rapha. You See, You Deliver, You Redeem there is no other God like You. No one greater, none higher, You are holy and all-powerful, and You love me. You care for me and Your Spirit lives in me providing me with peace unexplainable, joy undeniable, and blessings unimaginable. You are so good to me. God Your power dwells in me and allows me to stand when I am weak, and allows me to do the things that if not for You, I could not do. I will examine myself daily exploring my weaknesses knowing that it is Christ that makes me strong. I will live a life of faith doing what is right and denying those things that are evil. I will glorify You in all my ways. I will seek to know You more completely, not only for myself but so that I can proclaim Your goodness to others. Lord I will run the race You have given me to run with patience and endurance remembering that I must die to myself daily and to live my life a living sacrifice unto You. Thank You that I can always trust Your Word for the solution to anything I face. Lord, thank You for Your continual miraculous power in my life and of the lives of those close to me. Thank You that the Church universally is being awakened to the truth which is in You. Thank You that the Spirit of Unity is in full manifestation, bringing us to the full knowledge of the faith. I pray that all those who seek to deceive, be revealed and all those who have been deceived that the scales of deception be removed from their eyes. You turn hearts, and You give understanding where the truth is sought, and I pray that those who are being beguiled that they break free from their captivity and see that it is in Christ that we live. Father God thank You that You hear me when I pray and Father God I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all of the praise forever and ever.
~ Amen

Examine yourselves, seeing whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. - 2nd Corinthians 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...