Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Morning Prayer (Right Behavior)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the salvation baring name of Your Son Jesus Christ, giving You glory and honor and praise for Your magnificence, and Your knowledge, and You wisdom and Your beauty. Thank You for all that You are in me and everything that You do for me. You are so marvelous, merciful, and caring. Lord, I am so grateful that I have an opportunity to know You. You teach me in Your Word to see evil and to hide from it. You warn me about being so open-minded that I overlook it and inflict myself with pain. You are preserving, and a life-giving King that leads me unto all righteousness and You teach me that godliness is valuable in every way. Thank You that I can come to You to learn how to behave and to keep myself from every false way. I pray that Your miraculous works continue to manifest themselves in this world, leading people to You so that they might be saved and that blessing continue to pour from heaven on us who do Your will. Father God have You way with me, my life is not my own. I thank You that I even have breath and I thank You that I get another opportunity to see another day. Thank You for my family and my friends and for their health and the plans You have for our lives. You are a Gracious and Loving Father, and we can depend on You. I pray that we hear You voice more clearly and the voice of a stranger we won't follow. I pray that we walk through the doors that You open for us and stay far from the snares and the traps set up by the enemy. Thank You for all that You are doing in and through our lives but most importantly thank You for who You are in our lives. 
~ Amen

A prudent man foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honor, and life. - Proverbs 22:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...