Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Prayer for Wisdom and Direction


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Mighty name of Jesus, You are the One who knows all and sees all, I pray to you this morning thanking You for who you are in my life. You are my breath, You are my way maker, You are my salvation, and You are my protector. Lord, there is none as holy as You, none as high as You no one as magnificent as You. You are great and Mighty, and greatly to be praised the only one worthy of all the honor, all the praise, and the only one worthy of worship. Thank you for blessing me to see another day, giving me an opportunity to lean on you and to bask in your glory. Lord, I pray to you seeking your wisdom, and your guidance as I go about this day. I pray that when I move, I move with the confidence that I am moving towards fulfilling your purpose for my life, and that I don’t veer to the left or to the right. Lord, I pray that anyone that you place in my path for your sake that I say the words that you give me to say, and that the Love that you have poured in me overflows into the lives of those who come into contact with me today. I pray that they see You and that You be glorified in the faith and assuredness that I am able to walk in because I walk with you. Lord, I believe and pray that you help me in my unbelief and allow any questions that may rise up to be answered with clarity and with full assurance that You are directing me in my every step and my every thought. I thank you and give you praise knowing you have heard my prayer and will pour your wisdom on me so that I can enjoy balance and direction in this day that you have blessed me with. 
~ Amen

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men liberally and without criticism, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without wavering. For he who wavers is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed with the wind. Let not that man think that he will receive anything from the Lord. A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.- James 1:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...