Monday, March 25, 2019

Morning Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you humbly and in thanksgiving, giving you all the honor, all the praise and all the glory thanking you for leading me and continuing to guide me as I go through my day. Lord you are forever merciful and full of grace, You are marvelous and magnificent to me, and I thank you for all it is that you have done, and for what you are going to do today in my life. I thank You for who You are in my life and that you keep me in perfect peace. Father God, You have been my light, and throughout my journey in the darkness, you have always brought me through.
As I go about my day today, I pray that you continue to lead and direct me in the way that You would have me to go and I thank you in advance for the providential care and protection that You are extending to me and those around me. You give us guidance only found in Your wisdom and understanding only found in truth, for you are the Truth and the Light. You are always with us, and I thank you and choose to follow the path that You are directing me on today. I pray these things in the miraculous name of Your Son, Christ Jesus.

~ Amen

 In their hearts, humans plan their course,
but the Lord establishes their steps. - Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...