Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Prayer of Strength




Dear Heavenly Father,


In the strength-giving name of Christ Jesus, I come to You oh merciful and loving Father. You are the one who gives us life and the only one who can make the wrong things right. I worship you because You are worthy and I give to You all my adoration, love, and faith, you are my way maker, there is none like you. I thank you for my health today and my vigor. I thank you for a sound mind as I go about the task set before me today. I am so grateful that I have another opportunity to fulfill this journey that you have set before me, I thank you for my family, their health and life is in your hands, and I trust You to do as You always do according to the faith that works in us. I thank you for caring for us enough for us to know life and to see another day. Thank you that things are getting better, I know that there will be ups and downs, but because You are with us, we will always have peace, love, and joy. I pray that anything that is not of You is removed from our lives and that we grow to see you more clearly, so clearly that we begin to reflect You and others see You in us.

~Amen

 I can do all things because of Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13




No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...