Monday, June 10, 2019

Discipline and Direction (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You in the life-changing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, Thank You for the direction and the wisdom that You offer. Thank You for always being there when no one else was. You are a way-making God, a life-saving God, the only true and living God. You are the creator of everything that is, and there was nothing before You. You are sovereign and holy; none compare to your rulership. You are a God of Restoration, You restore time, family, and finances. You are full of compassion and patience. It is a privilege to serve You and to serve Your people. You teach me the importance of discipline and direction, giving guidance and correction. I aim to please You daily, by serving with good will as unto You and not unto man. Thank You that I can grow in Your Word and develop by faith in what You said. Thank You for every promise, rebuke, and chastisement. Thank You for this day and the many blessings that it will bring. I thank You for supernatural debt cancellation and cunning and witty ideas. There's nothing that can separate me from Your love, not a thing that can change the way You feel about me. You are unchanging and matchless and I thank You. To You forever will be all the glory, all the honor, and the praise in Jesus' mighty name
~ Amen

 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men - Ephesians 6:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...