Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Righteous Behavior (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the life-changing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, humbly and in thanksgiving. Thanking You for another day of life that You have blessed me with, thank you for providing for me and protecting me as well. You are Jehovah-Jireh, my provider, Jehovah-Eli, the Lord my God and there is none like You. You love unconditionally, You guide in a patient and caring way, You keep me like no one else can. You are Strong and Mighty, my Strong Tower, my place of refuge. Thank You for being You. You are trustworthy, so I trust You. You are praiseworthy, so I praise You. I know who You are to me, so I worship You. I lift up to You our country, knowing that we have strayed so far away from You, I lift up to You our government; local, state, and federal. I pray for our president and vice-president that You continue to use them to bring us back into subjection under the constitution. I pray for the legislative and judicial branches of our government that they might seek to unite for the people's sake whom they were elected to serve and to quit serving their personal agendas. I pray that all things hidden come to light and that You be glorified above all things. I lift up to You my family, both natural and spiritual that we might develop the courage to be the people that You have called us to be. I pray for our local assembly and the church universally that we all might come to the unity of the faith lacking nothing. I pray that the next generation understands the importance of hard work and the curses that follow laziness that they might choose righteousness and truth. I pray that people remember that we are one country under You Father and that is why we succeeded in the past. Glory to Your name, you are Jehovah-Elohim the self-revealing, self-sustaining God, You are God all by Yourself. Lord have Your way in my life today and in the lives of Your children bringing us back to the accurate knowledge of who we are in You. And as always we give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise.
~ Amen


Treasures of wickedness profit nothing,
    but righteousness delivers from death.
The Lord will not allow the soul of the righteous to famish,
    but He casts away the desire of the wicked.
He becomes poor who deals with a slack hand,
    but the hand of the diligent makes rich.- Proverbs 10:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...