Thursday, April 18, 2019

Still in Faith (Prayer)


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the bondage-breaking name of our Lord Jesus Christ, You are so faithful, Your name is Faithful, You are so loving, You are Love, You are my Fortress, my Shield, my Refuge forever you are my God. You are my Lord and Friend, merciful and forgiving, and I thank You for all that You are. When I look at the trees, I see Your glory, and when I into the sky I see Your beauty, I see Your fingerprint on all of creation and You created me for Yourself. You are so magnificent, so excellent, so amazing, you are God all by yourself. Thank you for all that it is that you are doing in and through my life, thank you for my health and my strength, thank you for every breath that I breathe. Lord, thank you for empowering me to do all things through faith and to trust and to know that You will always come through. You are a covenant-making, covenant keeping God. You are supreme and all-knowing, continually providing my every need. You said If I can believe than it is possible, and I believe that You will guide me into a healthy and prosperous life. I believe that my family will come to know You as Lord and receive the benefit of being heirs of Your marvelous name. I claim my place as your child and friend and bind all the works on the enemy in mine and my family’s life. I bind all foolishness and shackle creating thoughts that may be holding us back. I loose Your promises in our lives that we will be above and never beneath, we will be delivered from the fowler, we will be protected under your wings, that no plague shall come near our dwelling. You said that You shall give angels charge over us to guard us in all of our ways and we thank You that You are doing exactly what You promised. Jehovah, we give You all honor, all glory, and all the praise for all it is that You do, and all that You are in our lives.
~ Amen 
 
Jesus said, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...