Monday, April 29, 2019

Rise up Again (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the marvelous name of Your Son Jesus Christ, who was and is and is to come. I thank You that Your Spirit convicts me and corrects me so that when I step out of line, I am spiritually aware. You are the Revelation bearing God, full of wisdom, and knowledge and understanding and You hold nothing back from Your children. You are so Faithful, You are so Loving, You are so Magnificent, no one compares to You. Your Word is Truth, and I can depend on it. Thank You for sending Your Word to me. I set my hope in Your Word and build up an earnest expectation for great things to happen. You protect and defend me always allowing me to receive the specific results of your promises.  Your Word tells me that many are the afflictions of the righteous, but You will deliver me out of them all (Psalm 34:19). I know that You will never leave me nor forsake me because I have read it in Your Word. Your word tells me in 2nd Corinthians 4:8-9, "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed." And I know this is true because I am still here today to say Thank You. I will continue to press, and whenever I get knocked down I will get up, I will not allow defeat to be a plausible option and I will not live in disparity, but I will put my trust in You knowing that perseverance leads to Victory. I will always give to You all the glory, all the honor, and all the Praise forever and ever.
~ Amen

for a just man falls seven times and rises up again,
    but the wicked will fall into mischief. - Proverbs 24:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...