Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Endurance Requires Discipline (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,


I come before Your Throne in the Powerful, Remarkable name above all Names Christ Jesus, thanking You for the love, mercy, and grace that You extend into our lives and for all that you are in our lives. You are the True and Living God, the Creator of Heaven and earth, the lover of our soul, Father God there is none like you, none so beautiful, none so marvelous, none so wise and full of all understanding. You are Holy, in a class all by Yourself. You make a way for me when there seems to be no way, You give me strength when I relinquish everything to You in faith. I will run with the enduring and faithful heart that You are worthy of and I will wait and listen for instruction on how to do what it is that You have for me on this day. Thank You that You are always with me encouraging me and revealing unsearchable knowledge with me. I will keep my eye on Christ and focus on Him as I purify myself and keep myself from the unclean thing. Jesus is the author and the finisher of my faith and it is in Him that I live. I will not give up, but I will press toward the calling that is on my life. Thank You for Your Word that is life giving and life sustaining, allowing me to find exactly what I need to hear to continue this race that I am running, giving the discipline that I need for a life in You. And I give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise, forever and ever.

~ Amen




Therefore, since we are encompassed with such a great cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and the sin that so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. Let us look to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and your hearts give up. - Hebrews 12:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...