Saturday, March 30, 2019

Morning Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father, 



Father I come before you in the Mighty Name of your Son Jesus Christ, thanking you for another day, another breath, and another opportunity to serve and do your will. I know that I am not perfect and that my ways are far from right at times, but your mercy and grace they encompass me day in and day out. This morning as I seek your amazing grace, I just want to say thank you for all that You are to me and to us all. I pray for the lost to be saved that you would send laborers that have an open heart and a willingness to do as you have sent us to do, fulfilling the ministry of reconciliation that You have entrusted to us. I thank you for edifying words that flow from our mouths and thoughts of blessings as we walk about this wicked earth. Thank you for guidance and protection and Your supernatural intervention into our natural lives. Lord bless you, that You are God, and God alone, thank you that You have it all worked out already all we have to do is submit. Thank you for Your presence and communication with us as a Loving Father and a Faithful friend. This is the day that You have made we shall rejoice and be glad in it. We shall wait on You, and Your Word tells us that when we have an earnest expectation in You, our strength gets renewed, and we shall mount up with wings like eagles and sore. We will run and not get tired, we will walk and not faint if we place our hopes with You.

~ Amen

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...