Thursday, March 21, 2019

"He's My Everything"


Not searching for anything new; just consistency
Everyone wants something; I only want to be me
Greatness is His; glory is his, He gives me this life
Blessed to know Him and He gave me my beautiful wife
Nowhere to run, and why would I want to anyway
His merciful love abounding each and every day
That's why I pray; that's why I sing, "He's my everything."
He's here in the morning, and He's here in the evening
Nothing can separate me from His Love, Not one thing
Glory, glory, glory to Him all day I will sing
Joy, peace, and love were the initial gifts on day one
Longsuffering and kindness, in comparison there is none
I use to be so prideful now I'm filled with humility
More is what He's is all about, so more is what I always get
Your thoughts will be established when your works to Him you commit
Don't get lost, trust in Him and obey, only trust and believe
Divinely omniscient is He; there's nothing He doesn't see
He gave to us His son, so, won't He give us all things freely
He is greater than I can express in such few syllables, let me add five more
His beauty knows no measure; He is evident in the sky and on the seashore
There's nothing He won't do for us for He cares for us in an immutable way
He's everything to me, I must say, will you make Him everything to you today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...