Thursday, March 28, 2019

Prayer of the Diligent


Dear Heavenly Father,


I come to you giving you all glory and all honor in the Mighty name of Christ Jesus who is before all things and the maker of all things. I bring to you a gracious heart filled with humility thanking you for another day that You have blessed me with, thanks for all of the dangers seen and unseen that You continue to protect me from. You are a matchless King, there is none like You, You are Holy in all your ways, and I thank you for salvation and mercy in all my days.
Lord, you tell me in Your Word that it is vital that I be hardworking and faithful, so I pray that all my actions be acceptable in Your sight. I pray and thank You that I have enough coming in each week to provide for my family and to be gracious on every occasion not withholding more than is meet, but always having a willing and giving heart to be able to provide not only to Your Kingdom but also to those in need. Father God, I pray that I do not move too quickly that I miss your guidance or don’t hear your voice. Lord give me the calmness of mind that allows me to always seek you before moving and before doing anything trusting that Your Spirit will guide me, Holy Spirit walks before me and encompass my thoughts through faith, love, and compassion that I may fulfill the mission that is set before me to do and to say. Thank you, that Your my Friend and King, and I can trust in You to always hear me when I speak to You. And you will make it come to pass those things that I ask in faith not wavering, oh Holy Spirit give me a clarity of vision and sight that I may only tend to the Prosperous life purposed for me in every waking moment.

~ Amen

    The Thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenty, but of everyone who is hasty only to want. - Proverbs 21:5

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...